How to Become a New Member
We'd love to have you join us! Let us tell you what's expected of you as a member of our eClub...
All eClub members are required to do the following in order to remain in "good standing" in the club:
1. Pay dues on-time.
2. Have a LinkedIn account and follow the eClub and Rotary International pages.
3. Have an email account and respond regularly to club emails.
4. Participate in online members meetings at least once a month.
All eClub members are expected to do the following in order to remain in "good standing" in the club:
1. Participate in our club's fundraising efforts.
2. Perform 6 hours of "Youth Services" focused volunteering.
3. Attend at least 2 other Rotary Club meetings annually.
4. Participate in District-wide initiatives.
5. Be active on at least one other social media platform (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
Our eClub dues are $55 per quarter, or $205 per year.
You may choose to pay in monthly increments of $20.
As noted above, there is an incentive for setting your membership type to quarterly or annual, as this saves $40 per year.
These dues cover mandatory Rotary International and District dues as well as those spent towards various administrative expenses.
As an eClub, our meetings are conducted online. In order to be an active participant in our club, you must have access to the Internet at least once per week.
Email us for more information: email@example.com
This website also has a section titled "My Rotary" where, as a member of the eClub, you can setup your own account and access information about our club.
Also, Rotary Foundation donations are accepted through this website.
If you need help setting up your account, please contact our club's Secretary.
Our club's weekly discussion forum.
All members must create an account and request to join this group.
- In 2010 RI approved the formation of up to 2 eClubs in each District.
- eClubs are formed and run exactly like any other Rotary Club and it’s members are full Rotarians. The only difference is that eClub members meet online, instead of in-person.
- In December of 2011, Dave GoWell (District RYLA Chair) recognized a need for an eClub in District 7500 to make it easier for busy people -- especially young adults who are just starting their careers – to become Rotarians.
- On November 1, 2012, the Rotary eClub of District 7500 NJ USA was officially chartered with PDG Kathy Hiltner as the Sponsoring Representative.
- Our eClub supports many Rotary programs but we have a special emphasis on the Youth Services Avenue of Service.
- In 2018, Rotary Districts 7500 and 7640 merged to form Rotary District 7505 and the eClub officially changed its name and gained some new members.
Current Club Leadership
For the Rotary Year 2018-2019, our officers are:
- President - Carmella Sobieski
- President-Elect - Bryan O'Donnell
- Treasurer - Nicole Walstein
- Secretary - Dave GoWell
- Sergeant-at-Arms - Ellen Williams
The following members are Committee Chairs:
- Foundation Chair - Jerry Clark
- Membership Chair - Emilio Campelo
- Public Image Chair - Bud Umbaugh
- Service Projects Chair - Sarah Stefanelli